Certificates of Appreciation
Saluting Their Service Commemorations Program
Ross is happy to provide Certificates of Appreciation under the Saluting Their Service Commemorations program. They are a way of expressing the nation’s gratitude to those who served in the defence forces or on the home front in the Second World War or in wars, conflicts and peace operations overseas since the Second World War.
Certificates are available in respect to the following conflicts and events:
- The Second World War, for service in the Australian armed forces or on the home front
- British Commonwealth Occupation Force (BCOF) Japan
- Korean War
- Malaysian Emergency
- Indonesian Confrontation
- Vietnam War
- Gulf War
- Peace Operations
If you would like Ross to provide a Certificate of Appreciation, complete the form below and our office will be in contact to follow up your application. For further information visit this site.
Application for Certificate of Appreciation
Evidence of Service
If you fill out the form below, you will need to attach one of the following as evidence of service:
- Service Record showing service in the relevant period and, for post World War II certificates,
- service in the relevant country during the period of conflict;
- or Service Record showing eligibility for medal(s) for the relevant conflict;
- or Photographs/Photocopies of Medal(s) for the relevant conflicts, inscribed with the veteran’s name and service number;
- or Copies of entries from the World War II, Korean War and Vietnam War Nominal Rolls;
- or In the case of applicants for a World War II certificate, evidence or a Statutory Declaration attesting to service on the home front.